In order to secure your assets, and perform withdrawals from xFutures.io, every customer is required to perform at least our KYC1 verification. This can be achieved by providing some personal data to our platform. Follow the steps below to enable withdrawals.
xFutures does not serve customers in the following countries/regions/territories:
Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, USA [including all USA territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas)], Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan. For more details, please read our Terms of Service and Risks and Compliance Disclosures.
1. Log in your account, then hover your mouse in your account at the upper right of the page then click Verification.
Going through KYC level 1
2. Choose your country on the dropdown selection.
3. Enter your Last name.
4. Enter your Given name.
5. Select which identity document you want to provide.
- For this example, we used a Passport as our ID.
6. Enter the Identification document number from your preferred document.
7. Click Submit to finish the KYC.
Level 1 verification allows you to withdraw token value equivalent to 0.5 BTC.
Going through KYC level 2
If you want to have withdrawal limits higher than 0.5 BTC worth in assets, you will need to complete KYC2 for starters.
3. You need to add more information that includes your Passport photo and Date of Birth.
Note: The image of your ID cannot be blurred and needs to be legible.
By clicking the resubmit button it's possible to re-enter your personal data for a very limited number of times.
KYC level 3
10. Level 3 Verification includes a video verification. If you want to go through with the process, just follow instructions directly from xfutures.io/account/users/verification.
Now that your account is verified, it's time to start trading on xFutures! Click here and learn how to do it ;)