We are extremely excited to announce that V-ID is joining the staking program!
V-ID is validation service that uses blockchain technology to end all document fraud. Their client base, with customers like Airbus Space & Defence, operates in various fields, including education, medical, research and tech. The project aims to transform into a market leader in file fraud protection, just like SSL has become for secure internet connections.
As apart of our $1,000,000 staking, we’re opening up a special staking session to holders of VIDT. Please read the details of our staking events HERE as they are still applicable.
- Each person can stake up to a maximum of 15,000 VIDT
- Minimum amount is 1,500 VIDT
- The VIDT / ETH peg is 1 ETH = 1,500 VIDT meaning if you stake 15,000 VIDT you will get the same reward as if you staked 10 ETH
- “Early Staking Bonus” for VIDT holders to stake at this time is 30%, which is only available for VIDT stakers
- Deadline to stake is Friday midnight UTC (Oct 18th 2019)
To get a sense of how much in XFT you might receive for staking your VIDT, let’s take a scenario where:
- 5,000 ETH worth is staked in total
- Average staker stakes for 2 events
- Average staker receives an early bonus of 20%
- You stake 15,000 VIDT
- You stake for 3 events
In this case you would receive the following depending on the average price of XFT. Currently, we are pricing XFT at $0.001.
|XFT Price||Reward Value|
You can withdraw your VIDT at any moment before the staking is up, the only thing you give up is your XFT reward.
The above is not a guarantee and the price of XFT could be zero.
Join the xFutures Telegram group (required to stake)
Join the Group & introduce yourself here:
Join the Channel here:
Read about our staking program to understand the details:
Create a xFutures account & stake VIDT by following the steps here:
Once your VIDT is deposited, your lowest VIDT balance over the entire staking period will be used to calculate your final reward.
Make sure you fill everything out correctly. Any errors when submitting your email address in case it does not match your xFutures email address or if you input your deposit address incorrectly will result in you not being eligible for the staking rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Yes, you can stake up to the ETH cap and also the VIDT cap.
"Happy staking and a warm welcome to the V-ID Community!" — xFutures Team