xFutures is pleased to announce the upcoming planned launch of Kadena's xKDA Future Tokens on our new partner exchange Bitsonic. This launcher event will occur at 10:00 AM KST on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019 on Bitsonic. At this point in time, there will not be a corresponding launcher event directly on xFutures.
# xKDA Launching Time in Major Cities Seoul, South Korea Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 10:00 KST Hong Kong, Hong Kong Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 09:00 HKT Hanoi, Vietnam Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 08:00 ICT Berlin, Germany Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 02:00 CEST London, United Kingdom Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 01:00 BST UTC, Time Zone Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 01:00 UTC New York, USA Wed, 4 Dec 2019 at 08:00 EST
Please join the Telegram group to learn more and for the latest updates:
Bitsonic users will be able to swap xKDA future tokens for KDA tokens on a 1:1 basis within 7 days of official token unlock by the Kadena project: https://www.kadena.io/, however, best efforts will be made to make the tokens swappable as soon as possible to the planned unlock date of December 17th, 2019 - as stated on their Discord channel.
The swap will occur via the swap tool at https://swap.xfutures.io/. This article will be updated once the swapping functionality is open after Kadena unlocks tokens.
xKDA Token Contract
- Launcher Event Start Time: 10 AM KST on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019
- Launcher Event End Time: Upon selling out or 11:59 PM KST on Thursday, December 5th, 2019
- Available Purchasing Pair: ETH
- Jurisdictions: xFutures and Bitsonic are only open to users from countries where digital asset trading is not forbidden and this list can be found in our Terms of Service
Users need to complete their account verification to participate.
Cryptocurrency & Future Token purchases are subject to high market risk. Please make your purchases cautiously. xFutures will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your losses. Since there are risks that are very specific to Future Token purchases, do NOT purchase xKDA tokens without first reading xFutures FAQ to understand the risks and our entire set of policies.
Kadena Project Info
The information below is subject to change based on the project and has been retrieved from the public domain. xFutures is not responsible for the accuracy of the below information and if the project changes terms in the future. Do your own due diligence.
- Kadena is creating a public blockchain using a new consensus mechanism called Chainweb, a parallel chain PoW architecture that combines hundreds or thousands of individually mined peer chains into a single network, capable of achieving throughput in excess of 10,000 transactions per second.
- Chainweb’s parallel network model maintains security without using side chains or only using specific part of a blockchain to process a large number of transactions. Kadena’s tests found an extremely high level of security with their proposal, which intends to produce roughly 1,000 different chains eventually for public use.
- Kadena's native smart contract language, Pact, is designed to improve upon Solidity’s common flaws, in particular, its susceptibility to unbounded loops and lack of Formal Verification. Pact smart contracts can also be upgraded at any time without requiring a hard fork.
- Kadena also built a private blockchain that predates its public smart contract platform. The private blockchain, called ScalableBFT, uses a Byzantine Fault Tolerant (BFT) consensus mechanism and is optimized for enterprise-grade use cases. Since 2018, ScalableBFT has been used by a healthcare consortium to help reduce the effort required to collect and maintain insurance provider information. This private blockchain can be used similar to a side-chain with a public blockchain network (such as Kadena's public platform) to speed up transaction processes and create new marketplaces for data.
- Supply Details: https://coinlist.co/assets/index/kadena_index/Kadena_TokenEconomics_v4-745d8b13a37bedaec3d0531bcaadc62ad5abc4feb37bad6ab023c8886a394a57.pdf
- Token Use Case: Tokens in Kadena are as simple as, and function in an identical way to, Ethereum. Coins are generated through mining. Existing coins may be:
- directly transferred between users
- used for creating new smart contracts
- used for paying the gas cost of executing smart contracts
- Fundraising: Kadena has raised $14.9 million to date, with the majority of those funds secured in the form of SAFTs (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens). Not included in this total is the $150,000 grant Kadena received from the Interchain Foundation (the development team behind the Cosmos network) to build a version of Pact that is compatible with the Tendermint protocol.
- Kadena has completed a SAFT Round 1 and Round 2. The SAFT Round 1 sold 4.5 million coins at $0.50 per coin in Q4 2017 and the SAFT Round 2 sold 17.2 million coins at $0.75 per coin in Q1 and Q2 2018.
- These coins come out of lockup on a monthly basis over a one-year period, starting the month after the network’s public launch.
- Website: https://kadena.io/en/
- Whitepaper: https://www.kadena.io/whitepapers
- Kadena FAQ: https://medium.com/kadena-io/all-about-chainweb-101-and-faqs-6bd88c325b45
- Blog: https://medium.com/kadena-io
- English Telegram: https://t.me/kadena_io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kadena_io
- Github: https://github.com/kadena-io/
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/bsUcWmX
Thank you for your support! — xFutures Team & Bitsonic Team